Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Supporters

.
2012 Komen Race 13

Okay, no high marks for the pun but these pictures illustrate something. It is a very,very good thing to have caring people beside you. We saw some of that on Tuesday with the people from my office gathered around our friend who has been through the cancer maze. My mother died of breast cancer when she was 56 and I was 24 (my parents got a late start for the time, but that's another long story). I had recently graduated from law school in St. Louis and two of my three siblings were in college or grad school. She should have had more of us.

2012 Komen Race 14

5 comments:

cieldequimper said...

It is great.

Olivier said...

les pom pom girls sont de sorties ;) il faut du soutient pour les courageux coureurs

Kelly said...

Hey! That is my office Staples Promotional Products. We sponsor a block and we love cheering on those who are fighting and are affected by breast cancer.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It really is a wonderful cause Bob, it's just a shame it's all happening a bit too late for loved ones that have passed, your Mum was way too young, my mother in law was only in her early 50's also,tragic really.

William Kendall said...

Terrific shots, Bob.