Friday, April 22, 2011

I Can't Give You Anything But Love, Baby...

.
Young Lovers In Spring
... because I am totally out of material. So, from the not too distant archives, an attractive young couple making goo goo eyes at each other in Citygarden. Hope I can get out and shoot some new stuff this weekend. I've been working stupid hours. Actually, Mrs C found me late Wednesday night sound asleep in the chair in my home office, laptop open on my, um, lap, with yesterday's post on the screen. Maybe I should go watch my favorite movie, Koyaanisqatsi, again.

Downtown St. Louis 365 is out of material, too, so I decided to crack open a tall, frosty Bud and see if anything came to mind.

The Official Beverage

2 comments:

Olivier said...

beau traitement sur la photo, qui lui donne de la poesie et de la tendresse, belle photo

Gunn said...

Lovely!