Thursday, September 29, 2011

Street Portraits, Grand Boulevard

.
Dancing In The Street 24 BW

Some street shots of performers and visitors to Dancing In The Street. There was a huge supply of subjects. I seem to have a taste for close crops, don't I?

The Thursday Arch Series is resting again. I haven't had time to go shoot there in many weeks. Maybe the subject is getting worn out but I must get down there and give it a try this weekend. (Note to self: go shoot some &%#$%! Arch pictures Saturday and Sunday.)

Dancing In The Street 22 BW

Dancing In The Street 26

Dancing In The Street 27

8 comments:

Olivier said...

très belle série, j'aime beaucoup la dernière avec le saxophone en ombre derrière.

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

The fashion designer of the dancer's outfit knew how to attract attention.

Virginia said...

They are all great B. Don't make me choose a fav.
V

Halcyon said...

Fantastic portraits. They look great in B&W.

PS: As I am just discovering your blog, the arch shots are not old and tired to me! I'd love to see more. :)

Prepress Service said...

Thanks for sharing this information and beautiful picture.. They are really stunning... You did a great job.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Great group of pictures Bob, how wonderful to be surrounded by so many fab photo ops!! More arches...!!!!!

Jilly said...

Oh yes! These black and white portraits are superb, Bob. Marvellous fuzzy depth of field and such sharp images with so much emotion and intensity.

m to m said...

Incredible!!! I love this page. Thanks for sharing.