Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hip Hop In The Street

.
Dancing In The Street 17

It's late so just a quick note. I've been up watching the St. Louis Cardinals baseball game in Houston. Today is the last day of the regular baseball season. The Cards are now tied with the Atlanta Braves for the last playoff spot. If the Cardinals win tonight and the Braves lose, our home town heroes make the playoffs. If the Braves win and we loose (but they are playing Philadelphia, the best team in the league), Atlanta is in. If both teams win or lose today there is a one game playoff here on Thursday. If it happens I may get to go.

Anyway, one of the most popular performances at Dancing In The Streets were these people showing off their hip hop moves. I got the impression that they were not part of the program, that they just showed up. What athleticism.


Dancing In The Street 18

Dancing In The Street 21

Dancing In The Street 19

7 comments:

Olivier said...

c'est toujours un superbe spectacle ces concours de danses Hip Hop dans la rue, et la preuve, cela donne de belles photos

Jilly said...

Too long I've been away... adore that last photo - the dancer seems almost in 3D.

brattcat said...

love the b&ws.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Wonderful pictures Bob and so good in B&W, full of energy. Hope your team wins!!

Chrissy Brand said...

Goodness, rather them than me, but some great photos Bob.

Chrissy
http://mancunianwave.blogspot.com/

Virginia said...

I can appreciate the athleticism, I don't appreciate the music. It's lost on me.
V

Julie said...

More gym class than dance class ... but what would I know.