Saturday, September 1, 2007

Daily Photoblogers Meeting



(ShadowyOne forwarding a photo and message from Strangetates in China - he cannot access blogspot there)

Hello from Shanghai! My wife and I had a delightful evening with Jing of Shanghai Daily Photo, http://www.shanghaidailyphoto.com/, a terrific photographer and hostess for her city. Here we are on the Bund promenade along the river with the towers of Pudong behind us. We walked down Nanjing Road for dinner in a Shanghaiese restaurant, where Jing recommended delicious examples of the local cuisine. Who would have thought I would enjoy fish lips soup? More adventures in China to come.

3 comments:

Sasha said...

Oooh, very cool! Glad you guys are having fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bob,
Very nice to finally put a face on your name :) That picture is great. You must be having a really nice time in China! Bring back lots of photos!

Ming the Merciless said...

What? Fish has lips?!?! :-)

Just kidding! I had fish lip soup when I was in Beijing last month. I don't recall the taste or how it looks. All I remembered was asking people, "What? Fish has lips?!?!"

Did you try the goldfish soup? No, there is no goldfish in it.