Sunday, January 28, 2018

Counter Culture


I don't know about your country, but in this one it is common to see a variation of this in the back window of large SUVs and mini vans. They are stick figures of a man (always the first one on the left), a woman, children of various sizes and genders, and often pets. There is so much of this around that there is a web site devoted to selling these things.  I think it's really dorky.

Someone else does, too. Found yesterday on Old Main Street in St. Charles on our way to the ice carving festival.            

5 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Haha! I like it Bob.. those family decals are so naff!

Sharon said...

I've always thought those stick figure families were a bit silly. This one makes me laugh.

William Kendall said...

I do prefer a funny take to those traditional stick figure decals. This one does quite well.

RedPat said...

I like this one! I've seen a few funny ones using Darleks.

Bill said...

I haven't seen this version but I do like it, it's funny.