Saturday, January 28, 2017

Dumpster Diving


I think we've had enough of the March and I don't have any new material. So it's time to go back into the archives for what I call dumpster diving.

There are a couple levels of meaning here. This is, in fact, a trash dumpster placed behind a store at Cherokee and Jefferson. Across an alley is a Family Dollar store, hence the lettering. This chain sells inexpensive food and general merchandise. Low income people shop there. You know, the poor. And we know how some of the rest of the world views them. (Think big blond comb-over and all his friends.) Maybe only my loose brain saw it but I ended up with an obscure social commentary.                

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh yes, the social commentary here is coming through loud and clear.

William Kendall said...

It's clear to me.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Yup, moi aussi!