Monday, January 23, 2017

Don't Forget Grandpa, Too


Certain people in Washington are raising a lot of other people's temperatures, me included. That anger overflowed at the Women's Marches here and around the world. I went a little nutso yesterday re-posting news stories to Facebook as those lying, arrogant (plural noun deleted) flouted their disrespect for democracy and truth. 

Three generations of Crowe women walked with their sisters (and me). Sometimes Madeleine is eager to pose and sometimes she will have nothing to do with it. What are you going to do with a three year old who insists on wearing an owly hat?       


5 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

I say let here keep the hat. We saw numerous marches like this one in Sweden as well.

biebkriebels said...

At that age children do their own way. My daughter has walked with a purple necklace of me over her wintercoat for some time when she was two years old:)

William Kendall said...

Kids will be kids at that age. I imagine she might have also been feeling tired.

RedPat said...

Way to go Crowes!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Fabulouso!