Saturday, March 12, 2011

Working Families Rally

.
Working Families Rally 3

There was a rally in Kiener Plaza yesterday afternoon in support of working men and women and their families. The American middle class seems to be eroding: more poor people, a few more rich people and a breathtaking increase in the wealth of the very richest. The way I see it, this country's right wing actively promotes the transition.

I don't get into politics much on this blog but, although I know it is a generalization, I view the Republicans as the party of me and the Democrats as the party of us. I'm going with us. So now you know where I'm at.

This series will continue for a few days on Downtown St. Louis 365. STL Daily Photo will cover the craziness of the St. Patrick's day parade starting tomorrow. Here's a bit of what's on my other blog today:

Working Families Rally 4




5 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Greed sure is never pretty.

cieldequimper said...

Same problems here and getting worse. I didn't have much doubt as to which side you were on! :-)

Mo said...

A cry around the world at present

Birdman said...

A fine statement captured here.

Sharon said...

I'm right there with you!