Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blow Out

.
Blown-Out Eros

I accidently way over-exposed this shot, knocked the mode dial from aperture priority to I don't know what. When I downloaded it and looked at it on the computer I thought it was kind of cool. So I used Photoshop trickery to blow it out even more but also to sharpen what's left. I like it but, as they say in investment company ads in this country, your results may vary.

The subject is one of the favorite sculptures in Citygarden, Eros Bendato (Eros Bound). It's been featured here before.


Downtown St. Louis 365 recognizes some really good people today.

MERS Goodwill

4 comments:

cieldequimper said...

No one would have known this was accidental if you hadn't said so... I love it! Happy weekend!

Birdman said...

I love it though. Quite cool.

Stefan Jansson said...

It does look very cool,glad you were able to "save" it.

Virginia said...

I love it. I have done that but didn't have the PS sense to sharpen the rest. Quelle dommage.
V