Friday, March 18, 2011

Immunity From Prosecution

.
St. Pat's Parade 23

The perfect shirt to wear to a rowdy public event. I wonder if it does any good. Seems to me that if I wore a shirt that said "I'm A Lawyer - Don't Mess With Me" the only probable reaction is that someone would try to pick my pocket. I do have a tee shirt with a quote from Diane Arbus on the back: One of the risks of appearing in public is the likelihood of being photographed. It's my favorite.

It occurs to me that next Tuesday, March 22, is the fourth anniversary of this project. Suggestions about how to mark the event are welcome.


Bikers have taken over Downtown St. Louis 365 today.

St. Pat's Parade 24

4 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Have Champagne is my suggestion!

I wouldn't dare wear a shirt like that.

Stefan Jansson said...

You have a flickr account. Put your best work in a new flickr set and show it to us here on the blog.

Virginia said...

I'm with Ciel, champagne is in order and lots of it.
V

PS I like your tee shirt. I need one!

Nathalie H.D. said...

"One of the risks of appearing in public is the likelihood of being photographed." - wow, I like that.

As for celebrating - how about waiting till you get to Avignon to get the champagne out? That way it wouldn't be virtual :-)