Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tickets

Man, I have got to get out and shoot some new material. Seems like all I've been doing lately are portraits with the odd Celtic football match thrown in. The portrait photos were taken in St. Louis but they are not really about St. Louis, so it's sort of off-topic. I'll put the portraits aside for now, unless you want to see some. Got a few good ones, if I do say so myself.

This picture is back at the Fourth of July fair in Webster Groves, the suburb where I live. I like the color and light.

TOMORROW: Theme Day - Breakfast

2 comments:

Steve Cuddihy said...

The struggle for new material....I'm glad I'm not the only one with this issue.

I do like this photo,

R&R said...

I think the portraits were great, with good reportage. I was especially interested in the studio doing "learners" days, I'd love to find something like that around here.