Thursday, April 2, 2020

THURSDAY ARCH SERIES


I built up some inventory of pictures before everything went to hell and we're not on lockdown anyway. This is a better than average Arch picture. The two people at the bottom give some scale but the photo was taken with a wide angle lens and the monument is even bigger than it looks.

We don't know anyone who is sick but I have a personal worry. Some of you know that I have rheumatoid arthritis. It's been well-controlled on medication for a long time. One of those drugs, hydroxychloriquine, has some very preliminary indication of helping with Covid-19. So, stupid people are hoarding it, inappropriate prescriptions are being written and the national pharmacy chain I use has been out of stock for six days. Don't know when or if they will get any or what will happen to my joints if I run out. I've got some left but not much. Maybe it will show up or my rheumatologist will have a suggestion. Didn't see this one coming.            

2 comments:

s.c said...

A great one again. I like it very much.

William Kendall said...

Wow!

Hopefully you've got a solution soon.