Friday, September 15, 2017

Rancho Pinot


Dinner last night at a wonderful and different restaurant, Rancho Pinot, recommended by our local friends. Owner-chef Chrysa Robertson has spent twenty five years serving cuisine at a high standard in a comfortable yet quirky atmosphere. The themes are western-rodeo-cowboy and girl with surprising touches here and there. (It's worth wandering around for a look if you go.) Above, refrigerator magnets on a back counter. Below, just part of Robertson's wacky and wonderful curio cabinet. Last, part of a poster which the old rocker in me recognized as the source for the cover of The Byrds' 1968 album, Sweetheart Of The Rodeo. I pointed this out to the staff, who didn't know about it.      



2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Quite an eclectic looking spot!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I have a friend who this sign applies to perfectly.. 'does it bother you that I'm always right' the answer is yes, yes it does bother me 😀😀