Friday, May 20, 2011

Parallel Universes

.
Annie Malone Parade 1
This picture, taken last Sunday, is the best I've made in a while (IMHO). It was taken at the Annie Malone parade. One of the black Shriners rides by on an big Harley. I do not know how the boy in the hoodie wandered into the parade route.

I couldn't think of a title for the post. As I was writing this there was a show on the National Geographic channel about the physics of parallel universes. And I had an idea.


We've got another quiet B&W portrait on Downtown St. Louis 365.

Party In The Plaza 17

2 comments:

cieldequimper said...

This looks like something out of a sixties book. Love it.

Bernar Venet exhibition until Nov. 1.
http://chateauversailles.fr/index.php?option=com_cdvfiche&idf=73E2723E-F256-8C88-CA6B-5442A9E2DCDD

Dan Jaboor said...

Great image. The water bottle is a tad distracting, like product placement, but to remove it would disrupt the nice movement this picture has.