Friday, February 29, 2008

Once again, The Chase

Earlier this month, I posted a picture of the Chase Park Plaza, the grand old hotel of St. Louis. I also mentioned that the tower is being redeveloped into luxury apartments with great attention given to design and architecture.

As luck would have it, one of the executives from The Residences at the Chase Park Plaza saw the post. After an exchange of email, they have graciously invited me to come over next Thursday to photograph the restoration work and architectural detail. What a wonderful opportunity. Pix to follow shortly after my visit.

This is another photo of the Chase in winter, taken from Forest Park.

3 comments:

Jilly said...

Wow, what an opportunity and well done for getting noticed by these guys. beautiful photograph of a gorgeous hotel. Looke forward to postings of the interior renovations. I love the foreground colours in this photograph.

Lynette said...

Wonderful photo and opportunity.

Anonymous said...

I love this photo...and I love this building! Everytime I drive by I just stare.

I've never photographed it directly, although it does pop up in a lot of Forest Park pictures.