Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Thursday Arch Series On Wednesday

.
2011-10-15 Arch 3

The Thursday Arch Series is up a day day early because tomorrow's post will be dedicated to World Series hoopla. My wife and I will indeed be able to attend the game. That post probably won't go up until Thursday morning our time since we expect to be out late. These games take forever with the number of TV commercials they work in.

So this is kind of a tried-and-true view of the Arch, just some sunset lighting and an autumnal tree. I've got a few more new Arch shots but they are all variations on old themes. This might be a good time to get some new night shots: sunset is early and it's not that cold yet. But after that I think it's time for an Arch break, you know, clear the registers and see if I can find a fresh approach.

8 comments:

Olivier said...

sobre et beau ce b&w, comme ca elle fait pas vraiment aussi imposante qu'elle est

cieldequimper said...

I love the si, reflected. Enjoy the game.

Lynette said...

The minute I get home from work tomorrow, I'll be turning on my TV and watching the game. In fact, before I get home, I'll be checking my ESPN app on my iPhone to see how the game's progressing from the get-go.

Go Cardinals!

Norma said...

Will there be any photos of the Rally Squirrel?

Halcyon said...

Beautiful in black and white!

Jack said...

It is an elegant image.

UConn Huskies, not Washington.

Randy said...

Very nice in b&w!

Oakland Daily Photo said...

Beautiful. That extra glint of sun at the apex is really cool.