Wednesday, February 25, 2009

St. Louisans At The Mardi Gras Parade: I'm Too Sexy For My Float

.
It's too cold in St. Louis in February to bare a lot of skin at Mardi Gras, like in New Orleans or Rio. Some of our revelers are satisfied with a facsimile.

WHAT'S UP, DOC? Mrs. C's hip replacement surgery went very well and we expect a speedy recovery. She is feeling fine, in part for the reason illustrated below (photo taken in her hospital room yesterday afternoon). I even found someone who can install a new hot water heater in our house today.


TOMORROW: we briefly interrupt this series of portraits from bedlam for the Thursday Arch Series.

4 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Glad to hear everything is on the up. I love the title, and the "portraits from bedlam"... ;-)

Virginia said...

Mrs. C must love the sight of that magical word...morphine. Enjoy it while they let you have it C!

Bob your titles always crack me up. This is one hilarious portrait today. More bedlam PLEASE!
V

B SQUARED said...

Those are some pretty big beads.

PJ said...

A friend had his hop replacement done last week and he's doing beautifully. It's amazing what can be done these days and how non-invasive the procedure is. I hope Carolyn is up and walking. From what I hear it's the sitting in the upright chair that's killer. I'm certain that you're tending to her and keeping her comfy.

Also, those are amazing tits. Nice catch.