Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thursday Arch Series




And Now For Something Completely Different:- All of the pictures in the Thursday Arch Series thus far have been minimalist, black and white images. I'm not interested in postcard pictures of our icon and I love the Arch's spare beauty. Every once in a while I get a color shot I like, though. Often they are fragmented reflections in the mirror glass office buildings near the riverfront. Have a look at these over the next few Thursdays and let me know which style of photo you prefer.

TOMORROW: A week of black and white - two basic food groups

6 comments:

U "R" Us AKA Captain Crowe said...

I like how the visual pattern of shiny steel plates that make up The Arch is mimicked here in the glass windows. More, please.

Bob Crowe said...

The people demand more! And they shall have more! Watch this space.

Deb said...

I love this one...the fragmented reflection only hints at the actual subject.
Well done!

teo mocchi said...

Amazing "pixeled" reflection!

Olivier said...

superbe reflet, la serie encore et encore magnifique. bravo et bon weekend


superb reflection, the still and still splendid series. cheer and good weekend

Z said...

I like this one! Will have to see what the others are like...