Saturday, May 24, 2014

Fire Eater

Shakespeare In The Park 2014-05-17 21

Josh Routh, one of the entertainers in yesterday's post, showing some of his many talents. I suppose (I hope) someone has to teach you to do this. It's hard to imagine what it's like the first time you try it yourself. Not much room for error.

I had a heck of a time getting that guy with the point-n-shoot in the first picture out of the frame. It occurred to me to form a group, the National Association of People Who Walk Into My Photos, or NATWIMP, invite them all on a free cruise, get them on a ship and leave them there until they find a friendly port in Paraguay.                       

Shakespeare In The Park 2014-05-17 19

Shakespeare In The Park 2014-05-17 18

8 comments:

cieldequimper said...

I've always been frighteningly fascinated about fire eating...

PerthDailyPhoto said...

As long as you don't put them on a boat and send them to Perth Bob :) you managed to get some fab images anyway... blisters in the mouth does not sound appealing at all hey!

William Kendall said...

No room for error playing around with fire, Bob!

Luis Gomez said...

Great shot! I have a bunch around here that I am sure should join your group.

Birdman said...

Looks by his waisteline he's eaten quite a bit of fire... or at least spicy food.

Halcyon said...

I sort of like the shot with the other photographer in it. This looks like dangerous work, not what I'd like to do, but it must be fun. :)

Jack said...

Well, here is a hobby that I am not planning on starting!

I know what you mean about that guy wandering into the shot. Tomorrow you will see some pix I took at a Revolutionary War re-enactment. I had a devil of a time dodging the other cameras, not to mention the cars and people in contemporary dress. I am showing not the most representative ones, but the ones where I was most successful in dodging other folks from 2014.

Stefan Jansson said...

That is one thing that I will never try. But it is a bit impressive.