Friday, May 25, 2012

A Family Outing

.
Annie Malone Parade 2012-05-20 10

When I walk around at public events with a couple of DSLRs hanging off me, it's not unusual for someone to call out, "Hey, take my picture!" It happened a couple of times at the Annie Malone parade. This family was simply charming. The vivacious woman at the left said that she worked at the big Renaissance hotel downtown, I think in a marketing or management position, and I should come over and have breakfast some time. Sadly, everyone was rushing around and I didn't get their names.

Maybe one of them will see this and contact me. I'd love to send them a copy of the picture. They may have had the two cutest kids west of the Mississippi.

9 comments:

brattcat said...

beautiful family. and you're right, those are two seriously cute kids.

Olivier said...

c'est vrai qu'il y a souvent des gens (surtout des enfant) qui veulent être pris en photo et après ils disparaissent, c'est bizarre comme réaction de vouloir être pris en photo par un inconnu
Beau portrait familial

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh I agree Bob, sweetest little faces ever! Gorgeous family portrait, bet they would love to have a copy.

Pat said...

What a happy, handsome family you caught. I hope they do see this photo and ask you for a copy.

cieldequimper said...

What a lovely, happy family!

PJ said...

I agree, they're just handsome. I hope they get to see this.

Jack said...

Excellent, Bob. I like taking this kind of picture. I am surprised how often people ask me to take their picture. And, if they ask, of course I do take the photo.

Nathalie said...

The kids are indeed as cute as it gets. The little boy's smile is infectious and the little girl's wide open eyes are beautiful.

I do hope the family ends up getting a copy of the picture. It's a great family portrait !

Stefan Jansson said...

I normally have my camera in the bag when I'm out and about. Nice family portrait here Bob.