Sunday, April 22, 2007

White Photographers Can't Jump

The city has a 3-on-3 street basketball tournament in April. It is held on Market Street, the main downtown east-west thoroughfare. The do this on purpose to make it more difficult for compulsive people like me to get to their offices on Saturday. These guys were showing off their dunks between games.

When I walk around at events like this with my big camera, people usually me if I'm from the newspaper.
You try to explain to a stranger in 30 seconds or less what a city daily photo blog is.

TOMORROW'S POST: The Earth Is Rich In Carotene

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to play basket ball myself, when I was 15. I loved it! That's a cool shot you got here :)
Today's post is dedicated to you on BA daily ;) thanks again Bob.

Dsole said...

nice action photos!!
30s for explaing what a dailyphotoblog is? wooow! ;)

U "R" Us AKA Captain Crowe said...

Awesome shots. I'm thinking of printing business cards to hand to folks I shoot for the blog.

Bob Crowe said...

Yeah, me too. What are you going to put on it?

A... C...
Photographer/Photoblogist/Blogista/Software Engineer + Image Geek?
(email address)

Needs to be thought through.

St. Louis Missouri Daily Photo Blog

Ming the Merciless said...

I tell people I'm a voyeur or a peeping tom. Easier than explaining what a daily photo blogger is. :-)