Tuesday, March 3, 2020

SKATER


I was wandering around Kiener Plaza downtown Sunday afternoon looking for something to shoot. It was gloomy and I didn't have an idea in my head. Then a group of young men with skateboards came by. This one hopped up on a stone wall about six feet high and a foot wide (just visible in the lower left), zoomed into a gap of three or four feet to the next section (not visible here), landed smoothy and then swooped off the end onto the sidewalk with aplomb. I was stunned and asked if I could photograph him doing it again. He was happy to oblige. I showed him some of the shots afterward and he gave me a fist bump. Made me feel cool.            

2 comments:

Bill said...

Very cool capture and a fist bump included. :) Nice shot, Bob.

William Kendall said...

A wonderful action shot!