Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Endless Summer


Costa Rica is about half way between the Tropic of Cancer and the equator. The Pacific coast is warm all year round but there is a wet and dry season. It's hot every afternoon at this time of year and rarely rains. From April-May until around November it rains pretty much every afternoon, sometimes in torrents. The tourist authorities euphemistically call that the green season.

Big slap in the face getting back to work this week. Editing and posting time is limited so I'll pare down the content. This scene is a couple of hundred meters down the beach from the condo where we stay, as sunset approaches.      

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I think I was there in March and I remember it being very warm. We did have rain a couple of days but mostly is was sunny. I remember Julie telling me that it was warm like that all year long.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful!