Sunday, August 1, 2021

CITY DAILY PHOTO AUGUST THEME DAY - STICKY

This was a tough one and I have no one to blame but myself since it was my idea. My first thought was to buy a big heart shaped lollypop, stick it in the grass in front of the Arch, pour water on it and shoot it with a fish eye lens. Um, no lollypops in the local supermarket. Then I thought of putting a bunch of multi-colored M and Ms in a skillet and slowly turning up the heat  until I realized that I'd have to clean up the mess. So I ended up with an ice pop on our patio. Rain and bacteria can deal with the residue. 

Take a look at but don't touch other sticky substances from City Daily Photo members around the world at https://citydailyphoto.org/category/theme-days/.           

5 comments:

Sharon said...

You made me laugh. I always have the hardest time with the my own challenges for my art challenge group. I like this one. It will certainly be a sticky mess.

Small City Scenes said...

Haha!! Made me laugh. My dog would lick that pop up.
MB

William Kendall said...

Well that works!

Denton said...

you are feeding the ants :)

I especially like your comment encouraging readers to take a look but don't touch.

Jim said...

We call those ice blocks in Australia.