Thursday, August 19, 2021

TRAFFIC

If paddle boarding isn't for you, the most common aquatic activity on the Grand Basin is paddle boating. Lots of people rent them when the weather is fine  and, as you can see, there can be a bit of a jam. Mrs. C and I took Ellie out on one earlier this summer. I don't think I'd done that since college and I want to tell you it is a lot of work. These things are not exactly streamlined and, as pilots on the Mississippi learned, the paddles are far less efficient than propellers.

The live performance weekend of the St. Lou Fringe starts tonight and I'll be shooting my first two shows. Locals, you owe it to yourself to check it out. https://www.stlouisfringe.com/. Performances continue through Sunday. As of next week, people will be able to view on demand last weekend's virtual performances.                 

2 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Enjoy the festival Bob.

William Kendall said...

Those are seen here too. I have never tried them.