Friday, October 11, 2019

ARTICA


Sorry no post yesterday. I was at the mighty Washington University Medical Center getting my back worked on. They gave me an IV that doesn't put you to sleep but just makes you . . .smooth while they burn nerve roots in your lower back. It really helps but after Mrs C took me home I fell hard asleep. She had to wake me for dinner. Then a frantic day at work.

Anyway, last weekend brought us the annual Artica festival. You might call it alternative art, or just way out there. I missed most of it while I was in Texas but got by late Sunday afternoon. One piece involved  playing croquet on some rough land. The metal arch contained black light spotlights. All the equipment was painted in day-glo colors and looked wild at night. Unfortunately, it was too dark to photograph that action.            


1 comment:

William Kendall said...

I can't remember the last time I've seen croquet here.