Thursday, June 27, 2019

THE MAN ON THE FLYING TRAPEZE


Sorry no post yesterday. Way too much work interfering with the finer things in life. But who remembers that old song? It sounds pretty corny today but it's a cultural artifact.

The performance of Circus Flora ended with a long performance by the trapeze artists. Some of the stunts seemed to border on the reckless but they pulled off each one with precision. This is a so-so picture of them. I wish I had, and had permission to use, a tripod. I wish I had brought my heavy f2.8 telephoto lens instead of my lighter f4. I wish I knew more about color correction in Photoshop. Still, there is a bit of the flavor here.

           

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

That takes a lot of practice.

The Padre said...

I Am So Enjoying These Big Top Shots - Keep Them Coming

Cheers