Monday, September 24, 2018

Coffee, Food, Photography


What else could one want, mixed with young lovers on the streets of Paris? Nothing like the St. Louis Fringe.

Down the street from our apartment.  My mystery French cooties may be a bit better but they are not gone. Then the steroid shot in my back - poof! - wore off, leaving me hobbling around. We went to Sainte-Chapelle today, . Some nice official saw me leaning on my cane and cut us to the front of the ticket line. Once inside all I could do was sit. I started taking pictures of the other tourists with the LED screen flipped down, thinking of a series called Paris On My Butt. May yet edit those. 

Here later today: https://www.atelier-lumieres.com/. Home late Tuesday night.      

3 comments:

Nathalie said...

That couple kissing in front of the store really makes it! Congratulations! That's a "right place in the right time" shot!

William Kendall said...

A wonderful capture.

Sharon said...

Oh how I love Sainte-Chapelle but I'm feeling for you with the neck and back pain. That church is all about looking up in every direction. I hope you enjoyed being there in spite of having to sit. That was nice of the official to get you to the front of the line. The last time I was there, that line was pretty long.