Thursday, October 5, 2017

Missed It


I'm really sorry I missed Paint Louis a week and a half ago. I check the What's Happening lists frequently and didn't see any mention of it. Maybe the organizers didn't want a crowd of gawkers getting in the way of the artists.

This panel on the flood wall attracted me. It took a lot of planning and precise execution.  The sun and the earth, I suppose, although I don't know how the spiral fits in. And the scene has my favorite kind of light, bright sun coming from behind the shooter and dark cloud in the background.    

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

It reminds me of something primal... like cave paintings, or petroglyphs.

Sharon said...

What an excellent mural. I like everything about it and everything about the photo too.

Jack said...

This one is very nice.