Tuesday, March 3, 2009

STL DPB On The Road: Blogger Meeting in Washington, D.C.

.
I'm in Washington for the Arthritis Foundation meeting. Last night, Janet of D.C. Confidential, the Washington daily photo blog, met for dinner at a Spanish restaurant. Another friend of mine, a local photographer, joined us and took this picture of the meet-up. We always have flamenco dancers and roses growing out of out heads.

There was a good deal of snow here Sunday night and Monday morning. I spent some time out in the cold yesterday afternoon, shooting on the National Mall. More soon.

TOMORROW: Lincoln Memorial

7 comments:

Olivier said...

les DP sont une grande famille et surtout il y en a partout dans le monde entier. Une bonne soirée entre bloggeur
DP very hirsute loves family and especially he there in you partout worldwide. A good party between bloggeur

Anonymous said...

That had to be an interesting evening.

cieldequimper said...

That's nice!

Virginia said...

Now I'm really mad at myself for not trekking up there. I want a rose growing out of my head too! Did you two photo hounds get to take any photos together? I can't wait to see em!
V

Jilly said...

Hey, great to see you both but I think you needed more wine to make big smiles! I know, I know,the photographer never likes to be photographed. Me too! Fab to meet you Janet and see you again, Bob.

Janet Kincaid said...

Bob: It was such a pleasure meeting you and having your friend take our photo together. I quite like this one!

Virginia, Bob got some very nice pictures of the Lincoln Memorial. I had to back out of joining him on a mini-safari because I've been in the throes of packing and completely overestimated my super powers.

PJ said...

I've been giggling about this picture for two days. Right below it is something that I don't EVAH want growing out of my head. Yikes!