Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday Arch Series

.
I thought about giving the Arch series a week off because I have absolutely no recent material. However, being a slave to habit, I went digging in the archives to see what I could find. This one isn't bad. I like how the radiating lines in the grass make the Arch look like a giant sundial.

TONIGHT:
I get to play art critic and photojournalist at the St. Louis opening of The Character Project photography show. Could be fun.


TOMORROW:
City Daily Photo Blogs monthly theme day - shadows. Mine aren't made with visible light. Oh, and a preview of The Character Project show. Much more of that on Saturday.

7 comments:

Olivier said...

toujours aussi réussie ta photo sur l'arche.

Virginia said...

Can't wait to see the Character Project stuff. I think I"m buying the book. The portraits were wonderful.
V
PS The BigA looks like the Washington Monument today.

PeterParis said...

The sun and a shadow, some figures on the lines... and you have your sundial!

cieldequimper said...

Sundial or... obelisk?

PJ said...

Stunning, Bob.

Victor said...

You're right of course. Not bad at all. And I sure can relate to trolling the files for material.

Leif Hagen said...

Roberto! I love your Thursday Arch series - super cool! It was fun to scroll and roll through your blog pictures. It's all I can do not to make an ATTORNEY comment . . . but you must be a groovy one based on your snaps. Regards from EAGAN daily photo from Minnesota's Twin Cities