Sunday, April 20, 2008

Jurassic Park

The blog demands new material week after week. Because my workdays are long, I have to get out on the weekend to shoot. Sometimes I don't have any ideas for topics. When that happens, I usually go to tthe riverfront or Forest Park.

The park has a quiet corner where few people go. I was walking around with my camera and, in the distance shrough some trees, I saw T. Rex. Here? Never heard about this. When I approached, I found a menacing stegosaurus at its feet.

In this picture, Rexie looks like it's about rip into and destroy Barnes-Jewish Hospital, the core of Washington University Medical Center. It's one of the best in the country and they have patched me up a time or two. I hope the bad dinosaur leaves it alone.

There really is always something new to shoot.

TOMORROW: Earth Day

4 comments:

Tanya Breese said...

What tiny little arms he had!

iBlowfish said...

I know what you meant by demands new material for daily blog. As for me walking in downtown sometimes solve the problem of lack of idea. And these T.Rex looks real in picture.

Olivier said...

c'était donc vrai, ils ont réussis a faire revivre les dinosaures ;o).

So it was true, they had a successful revival dinosaurs; o).

Anonymous said...

What a great picture - I find myself imagining Godzilla just out of shot, and the pair of them fighting to the bitter end!