Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Broadway to Broadway

A dreamy farewell to Broadway in The Lou for a few days as my wife, Chicago's U "R" Us and I fly Newark today for a get-together of my side of the family in northern New Jersey. There will doubtlessly be expeditions into New York City, cameras blazing and the Lensbaby making the big city even crazier. We hope to meet NYC's Ming the Merciless for photos and food while we're there. The results could be interesting.

TOMORROW: Thursday Arch Series

3 comments:

Olivier said...

tu en as de la chance, aller à NYC ;o)) bonne vacances et j'espere que tu pourras passer un bon moment avec Ming the merciless


You have the chance, go to NYC ;o)) j good holiday and that you can have a good time with Ming the merciless

Kate said...

Oh, lucky you!! It's been years since I've been to NYC...and you're meeting Ming! Double luck!! Have a great time!

Rob said...

I like this effect! I am assuming this is done with your new Lensbaby. I think I need one...first, I need a DSLR.