Wednesday, March 6, 2024

THESE DAYS EVERYONE'S A PHOTOGRAPHER


Everyone has a camera on them. There is a saying that the best camera is the one you have with you, but whether you have the cheapest pinhole or the most costly Hasselblad. the thing that matters is what you can do with it. I enjoy taking pictures of people taking pictures in art museums. I've done it in the Louvre, the Met, the Uffizi. and the Rijksmuseum. If plans hold, next month I'll do it in the Prado. I sometimes wonder what people do with the pictures when they get home.

BTW, neither Mrs. C or I remember the reference of this arrangement. I makes me think of an orthopedic walking boot.                    

1 comment:

Stefan Jansson said...

I usually have three cameras with me, but I would never use the one in the smartphone. But I always enjoy photographing other photographers, even the ones using smartphones.