Friday, March 22, 2024

SAINT LOUIS DAILY PHOTO'S 17TH ANNIVERSARY

What on earth got into me? Not exactly fourscore and seven years ago, but 6,107 posts are not trivial. It's kept me occupied. Although we will be in Costa Rica for a while longer, I thought I'd post a nice picture of the Saint Louis Art museum at dusk to mark the occasion.

We are still in Costa Rica, of course. My cross-cultural challenge yesterday was trying to read a Spanish-only menu in an Indian tandoori restaurant.              

6 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

A fine blue hour photo.

Barbara Rogers said...

Congratulations to you, for being able to have beautiful photos (often more than one) daily for 17 years!

RedPat said...

Congrats on the 17 years! And still going.

Linda said...

Congratulations! Nice image too.

Kristy Wehrle said...

Dedicated to Art, and free to all -

Sandi said...

"...Spanish-only menu in an Indian tandoori restaurant."

😂