Saturday, June 12, 2021

IT MAY NOT BE MUCH BUT IT'S OURS

I recently had an opportunity to join a group of photographers who had access to the rooftop of a multi-level garage. It had an unobstructed view of downtown, perhaps two or three miles away. We met before sunset. I brought my full frame DSLR, my longest telephoto and fired away.

We are a middle size city in the middle of the country, not much of a destination outside the region. We have our jewels. (And our horrors, but what city doesn't.) I have worked downtown for almost 47 years, although those days may be numbered. It has changed a lot, in some ways better, in some ways worse. The Ferris wheel in the lower left is a nice touch.

There are more infrared images I'll get back to some time.                   

2 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

That must have been a fun morning. I would probably still be there shooting panoramic views!

William Kendall said...

A splendid view.