Sunday, May 23, 2021

CHUTES AND LADDERS

I can't pull myself out of the back shaft at the City Museum. The colors, the lights and darks and the shapes are just so weird, which I guess is part of the point. Depending on the size of your screen, you may be able to see the twisted ramp with bars across it near bottom center. it's one of the multi-story slides. You sometimes see kids whizzing and squealing through. I have not heard of bigger people getting stuck but it must happen. It would be foolish for someone as tall as me to try.          

3 comments:

s.c said...

But it gives a very interesting compositing in color as in form. Nice one.

Barbara Rogers said...

I am also fascinated by the shapes and light and shadows from these chutes...and can't figure them out from just looking, as to which one connects to the next. But I don't really need to understand... now it's art after all!

William Kendall said...

That is fascinating. Keep these coming.