Monday, August 24, 2020

MADELEINE MONDAY

Ellie turned seven last Thursday. Hard to believe. The childhood of my own kids, now sliding into middle age, seems impossibly long ago. She had what's called a strider bike, something new to me. It had pedals but no brakes or gears. Ellie didn't make much progress on it. But, rather than throw a dart on Amazon, my daughter went to a local bicycle shop, got good advice and bought this seven speed, hand brake model. Now the child cannot be stopped, tearing around corners, zooming up and down hills. Money well spent.          

5 comments:

s.c said...

And she looks very happy on her bike. Good present.

biebkriebels said...

Now she can go everywhere, happy girl!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh my gosh Bob, the adorable biker here is so very much more appealing than your bikers yesterday 😁 What a dreadful time you had, it's not fun at all to be stuck with a car that won't start! My two grandchildren have just had lights put on their bikes, not sure why, I'm 100% sure they will never be riding in the dark 😉

William Kendall said...

A wonderful shot.

Bill said...

What a wonderful shot, she does look happy.