Thursday, October 11, 2018

Thursday Arch Series


Haven't had one of these in a while. It felt like I had exhausted the possibilities. Now there are new ones. This is the glass awning over the new entrance I've mentioned the last couple of days.

Had the steroid shot in my back yesterday morning. It takes a few days to kick in. Hope that's by the weekend because there are a couple of big events for me to shoot. First, our off-the-wall alternative arts festival, Artica, (photos from last year here), with its Sunday night Burning Man-ish conflagration of the wooden Our Lady of Artica. Then, on Saturday night, I promised I'd shoot the final evening of the annual three-day Compass Improv Festival. (Locals should go! It's a hoot!) Whew. And I'm on the road again next week (sans infection) to someplace that is, shall we say, picturesque.                     

5 comments:

s.c said...

A dance of the curves. Nice composition.

Stefan Jansson said...

Very nice this one Bob.

William Kendall said...

Great view!

boromax said...

Wow. Fabulous photo!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I thought I spotted a familiar Arch a while back Bob and here it is! I was thinking with all the new building under and around it might give you some new angles ✨