Monday, October 15, 2018

I Got Rhythm. Or Onions.


My heart continued to do the jitterbug most of Sunday. It's not as dangerous as it sounds but you'd rather the arrhythmia went away. They had me on an IV of some potion that slows and gradually smooths your heartbeat. Late last night, during my sleep, it went back to normal rhythm. Getting out of the hospital in the next couple of hours. I'll make that plane tomorrow morning.

The pictures are some of the stranger ones from Artica. Some people had baskets of perfect, fresh onions. Never got an explanation why. When most participants floated their little paper or wooden boats down the Mississippi, they threw onions into Big Muddy. Some man was eating one raw. They gave one to Ellie. I'm not getting the symbolism.       


1 comment:

William Kendall said...

I imagine that an event like this feeling like unexplainable is part of the point! Fun shots.