Monday, April 25, 2016

If You Say So


We went to the Earth Day festival in Forest Park. It wasn't so great. It gets more and more crowded and commercial. All of the exhibitors are trying to sell or promote something. The entertainment, at least what we saw, ranged from tame to lame. There was, however, one very cool show by the Wild Bird Sanctuary outside of town, which we will get to.

Sorting your trash and recycling whatever possible is a very good thing to do, but if you think it's fun your life needs an upgrade.               


7 comments:

s.c said...

I absolute agree with you. Necessarily yes, fun no.

Stefan Jansson said...

A bit like the Haninge Day festivities these days. Lots of information and companies talking about this and that and not much entertainment at all.

Sharon said...

LOL, I agree. I do sort my trash and I'm lucky that where I live has a good recycling service. But, I wouldn't call it fun. Love that giant dragonfly.

William Kendall said...

That does happen when you let companies get a foothold on these things- self advertising.

cieldequimper said...

Lol, my life doesn't need an upgrade!

7°C here this evening. No tees and shorts for us...

Norma said...

Try recycling when you live in an apartment with no place to store it and the recycling centers won't give you recycling bins--definitely no fun.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Yup! Necessary but it's not the highlight of my day :)