Thursday, April 7, 2016

Arcs In Arch City


Just a quickie as I pack for my weekend trip. I was playing with the fisheye lens last weekend, something I don't often do. Once again, this is in Citygarden, featuring Bernar Venet's 2 Arcs X 4, 230.5 Degree Arc X 5. The mathematical-esthetic concept is more than I can grasp but I like the way the lens makes the downtown buildings bend with the sculpture. And you can see just a bit of a certain monument on the right.

Two hearings this morning and then straight to the airport. Details to follow.
 

3 comments:

Halcyon said...

The fish eye works well here! I'm intrigued to hear where you're traveling to.

s.c said...

For this occasion a well suited choice. Its indeed difficult to use a fish-eye lens practical.

William Kendall said...

I like the effect, and it's nice to see the Arch!