Saturday, December 13, 2014

Elemental

Element Restaurant 1

Late post today since I literally fell asleep over my laptop last night. The family went out to dinner at Element, a newish restaurant, located between Lafayette Square and Soulard in an old industrial building. We thought it was terrific. The people were delightful, the menu inventive and the wine list of modest size but high in quality and value. We will go back. More about the place tomorrow.                             

Element Restaurant 3

Element Restaurant 2

4 comments:

Birdman said...

And I like the simplicity of the design too.

Memphis MOJO said...

Love the texture of the wood (colors, too) in the bottom image.

William Kendall said...

That bottom image particularly appeals to me too. The logo's quite eye catching.

Jack said...

I think the appeal of the third photo is unanimous, Bob.