Friday, January 14, 2011

Travel Day, But To Where?

.
The Clevelander

The Crowes are on the road again today. This photo is not in St. Louis. So, where to now? Cleveland? Who goes to Cleveland in January? Who goes to Cleveland? (Actually, it's not so bad. My brother and family lived there for a few years. It's got the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.)

Guesses as to this location are invited. However, this is not the final destination. We'll spend the night there and fly out Saturday morning to the end of our trail. May have a supplemental photo on the blog from there by Saturday evening our time, early Sunday at the latest. I plan to horn in on the territory of one of our CDP friends for a week.

We're talking about the skyline today on Downtown St. Louis 365.

8 comments:

Olivier said...

qui va a cleveland ;o)) cela me fait penser aux joueurs de des "Cleveland Brown" qui veulent ne pas rester a Cleveland car en dehors du stade, il parait que c'est assez triste. Mais là, la ville a mis de quoi attirer l'oeil ;o))

Nathalie, Avignon said...

LOL Olivier

As for guessing which city this is in, "je donne ma langue au chat" as the French say (I give my tongue to the cat, meaning I won't even try to give an answer)

Looking forward to further news of Mr. and Mrs. C.'s travels :-)

Chuck Pefley said...

I suspect you might be in Florida ... specifically South Beach. Where you're heading, I've no idea.

Anonymous said...

Isaiah 65:17 "Behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.

Luis Gomez said...

Looks like South Beach! Have fun and enjoy the weather.

Sally (SanFran) said...

Definitely South Beach! I'm jealous. But its well deserved considering you put your dues in when you visited NYC a few weeks ago. Enjoy!

Bob Crowe said...

Yes, everyone, this picture was taken in South Beach in 2008, the last time I was in Miami. We're not staying in South Beach, though, just a hotel at the Miami airport tonight. Then a mid-morning flight on Saturday, then an hour's drive, then aaahh.

MyVintageCameras said...

Cleveland also has a very nice Natural History Museum. I'll defend then even though I' originally from the other end of the state.