Friday, November 19, 2010

Pay Here

.
Pay Here

This parking lot machine looks like a snippet from the work of one of my favorite contemporary artists, Jenny Holzer. (Like this, for example. We have a long row of these Truisms on posters along a wall in my office. I don't know if anybody gets it.)

Well, it's finally happened. I have so much at work and at home that needs my attention that I need to take a blog break. I've got something in the hole to post for tomorrow but comments will be on hold. If the force is with me, I'll pick up again late next week from out in the prairies of Kansas, when we go to see my wife's family for America's Thanksgiving holiday. Friday, November 26, is the annual Kruse boys' unsuccessful quail hunt, when my brothers-in-law and nephews go out with shotguns and I follow them with a Canon. What a photo op. Here's an example.

2 comments:

cieldequimper said...

I'll eat the quail.

Nathalie H.D. said...

Take care Bob, don't get shot. I'd rather you kept shooting Canon-style.

We look forward to you taking up the blog again whenever you can. DO COME BACK, please !