Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Family

Catie and Grant's Wedding 15

Pix of my side of the family:

My nieces Kelly WIlson, Lauren Wilson and Stephanie Crowe.

Stephanie entering the chapel.

My sister Sue WIlson with her daughters Kelly and Lauren.

My son Andy with his fiancee Claire.

Andy draining a mojito.

My daughter Emily and son Andy, who refuses to play it straight. Baby to be Madeleine is somewhere off the bottom of the frame.

My brother John, the family's French connection. 

My sister Mary Beth, her daughter Catey and husband Mel. 

Greg, Stephanie's boyfriend.

Stephanie and her brother, Steven Crowe.         

_S9C9779

Catie and Grant's Wedding 11

Catie and Grant's Wedding 14 
Catie and Grant's Wedding 13

Catie and Grant's Wedding 17

Catie and Grant's Wedding 8

Catie and Grant's Wedding 9

Catie and Grant's Wedding 12

Catie and Grant's Wedding 10

7 comments:

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

Congratulations to the entire family. Two U. of Chicago trained MBA's going to New York. I hope they achieve appropriate work-life balance.

Olivier said...

une très belle série de portraits familiaux. bravo

Birdman said...

Fine looking family. I do say.

TheChieftess said...

What a handsome family!!! And tasteful bridesmaid dress in that first pic!!!

William Kendall said...

Ah, so I'm not the only son inclined to mug for the camera from time to time?

Good shots!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Gorgeous shots Bob, looks like it was such a happy wedding.
p.s. I still can't get over how much your son looks like you :)

Stefan Jansson said...

Always fun to see some family snaps every now and then.