Saturday, April 18, 2009

Not Paris

.
Back in The Lou. This is an image from the archives of the area north of the Arch. I apologize for not leaving comments on my friends' blogs recently. We're exploring new dimensions in jet lag here. I'd shake it right off when I was younger but the second law of thermodynamics is at work and it's not so easy any more. Should be back up to speed over the weekend.

WHAT'S UP IN ST. LOUIS THIS WEEKEND? Well, the marathon on Sunday, if I get up early enough (don't hold your breath). Oh, and there's a neo-Nazi convention in town this weekend at an undisclosed location. Does that mean Cheney is speaking to them? They say they are coming by the Arch this afternoon. Your intrepid photographer may have to record this.

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Neo-Nazi's?? Be careful! They aren't a freindly bunch.

Jilly said...

Are you serious? A neo-nazi convention. I'm amazed that is allowed! Perhaps I'm being naive you being in the land of the free.

Virginia said...

This place looks like the neo- Nazi headquarters to me! Go get 'em Bob!
V

• Eliane • said...

This is a magnificient and dramatic sky!

Antjas said...

Wow, that sky is really scary.
If you're not busy Wednesday night, check out the jazz band playing at Holmes Hall at Wash U. It's free and so are the coffee and brownies. My son plays alto sax and since I can't be there, I'm trying to drum up some business.

Colin said...

this builing is VERY interesting- it should be converted to artist's studios- Neato!

PeterParis said...

Gives me the impression of a movie scenery from the 40's or the 50's! So real, but not real!

Ineke said...

fantastic image.