Wednesday, October 26, 2022

STL DPB ON THE ROAD - HOW CROWDED WAS IT?

This crowded. Maybe it's because we have generally visited Portobello Road in the winter but we've never seen such a dense mob. I had more trouble standing and walking a long time on this trip, possibly because the joints in my feet have been more messed up by RA. I got my new orthotics yesterday and I'm hopeful they will help. Still, you need good weaving skills, some verbal courtesy and the occasional gently applied sharp elbow to get through.           

5 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Trångt, as we would say in Swedish.

biebkriebels said...

Very crowded.....

William Kendall said...

That is packed.

Barbara Rogers said...

Wow, and nobody concerned about mask wearing at all!

Kristy Wehrle said...

That, sir, is a vision of Hell worthy of Bosch -