Saturday, October 15, 2022

STL DPB ON THE ROAD - FREEDOM FOR IRAN

   

Yesterday looked like it was going to be a tough day physically for me. I'm getting old and my back is not in great condition. We started the day walking the length of the Portobello Road Saturday market. It was so crowded that if you stumbled you might be trampled. So we thought the National Gallery would be a nice change but I was so tired that after a while I thought that if I looked at one more Tintoretto I was gonna - well, you know.

We stepped out on the portico so I could get some wide shots of Trafalgar Square and found a large demonstration for freedom and democracy in Iran. That perked me up. It was pretty intense.




               

2 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Sorry to hear about your health issues. Good photos of the protest though. Enjoy London.

roentare said...

Love the protest photos